Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mach*6

Gosh...What a long time since I had posted.Well,nothing much to say about.EXAM!I am so lazy to study especially History.Why do we have to learn about things that happen since long time ago!
I am still not that satisfied with my previous test position12."TWELVE" you KNOW
Things to do:
1)Go SHOPPING! of course!
2)Cinema?Any nice movies?
3)Friends' houses?Anyone?
4)Trip to any famous places?
5)Download PSP games.
6)Manga and Anime!
7)Random stuff XP?
That's all I can thinks for now.

Anyway.
Good Luck in your exam!
"The Last Song" will be on JULY! :D!

Song of today:
For those who don't know me, I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way,Yep
24 hours a day,
Cause I'm hot like that
Every guy everywhere just gives me mad attention
Like I'm under inspection, I always get the 10s
Cause I'm built like that

I go through guys like money flyin' out their hands
They try to change me but they realize they cant
And every tomorrow is a day I never planned
If you're gonna be my man, understand

(Chorus)
I cant be tamed, I cant be saved
I cant be blamed, I cant, cant
I cant be tamed, I cant be changed
I cant be saved, I cant be (cant be)
I cant be tamed

If there was a question about my intentions, Ill tell ya
Ill tell ya I'm not here to sell ya
Or tell ya to get to hell
I'm like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged
If you can understand this, we can make some magic
I'm on like that

I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don't know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby by now you should know

[Chorus]

I'm not a trick you play, I'm wired a different way
I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake, Its set in my DNA
Don't change me (x4)
(I cant be tamed)

I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don't know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby by now you should know

0 comments:

Post a Comment